USED BIKES THAT RIDE LIKE NEW
When you buy from veloline, you can ride easy knowing you’re getting a used bike that’s been expertly revitalised to meet exacting standards, certified by a professional technician. Plus, when you choose used, you’re not only getting a more affordable bike — you’re also helping to reduce consumption and extend the life of bikes with plenty of miles left on them, which is better for our people and planet.
Ride responsibly. Choose used.
At Veloline we not only offer a great range of new Trek bicycles, we also carefully select some great used bikes that we take in part exchange. To give you peace of mind we put each bike through our workshops and give a 30 day refund policy if you are not completely satisfied* plus an in-house 3 month warranty.
- Known ownership history
- Frame undamaged
- Wheels checked for damage and tensioned/true
- Bearings move freely with no play
- Chain, cassette and chainrings within wear limits
- Tyres in good condition and free from damage
- Tubes replaced/tubeless sealant replaced
- Headset free from notches or play
- Brake friction material checked and replaced if required
- Brake cables move freely and correctly adjusted/brake fluid replaced
- Gear selection correctly adjusted
- Bottom bracket moves freely and no play/creaking
- Suspension bearings in good condition/replaced as required
- E-bike motor working correctly, not noisy and updated as required
- Battery in good condition and charging/holding charge
- Suspension front and rear checked for condition#
*Bike needs to be in the same condition as it was sold.
All pre-owned bikes are put through a thorough 151-point inspection, washed, overhauled, and serviced by an expert technician.
If you don’t love your new-to-you bike, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.
Better for you, Better for our planet
Upcycled bikes are more affordable than their brand-new counterparts, and they help keep old bikes in use longer to reduce waste and overall consumption. That’s what we call a win-win.